This afternoon I was reading mamaTRUE, a blog by Sonya Feher who I know through Attachment Parenting International and their blog, API Speaks. Her post from today was titled “50 Fun Things” and in it, she lists 50 different things that she considers fun. Of course everyone’s definition of fun may differ (her 32nd fun entry is math) but I found her post to be very inspirational. It took me several minutes to just think of one fun thing that I do or like to do. Not that I don’t like to have fun but with so many other things on my mind lately, it was a more difficult exercise than I originally thought.
While I’m working on my list of 50 Fun Things, I wanted to ask if you can make a list of 50 fun things? Do you think it would be easy to do this list or might it take you some time (like it is taking me). I don’t have 50 yet but here is a start.
50 Fun Things – Getting Started
- Playing poker
- Reading medical journals
- Playing practical jokes on friends and family (I know I know, not fun for all involved but fun for me hehe)
- Going to the movie (by myself, with friends, family, kids, I don’t care)
- Roller coasters
- Playing board games with my kiddos
- Video games (yes, I love video games)
- Stalking the Weather Channel website looking for updates on storms (weather geek here)
- Reading fantasy/sci-fi books
Okay so I’m only 20% done with my list but I will finish it.